• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General NXT Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
By Mike Johnson on 2024-01-03 13:58:00
WWE NXT star Charlie Dempsey, the son of William Regal, competed in the main event of tonight's All Japan Pro Wrestling event in Tokyo's Korakuen Hall.

Dempsey challenged Katsuhiko Nakajima for the AJPW Triple Crown, losing to Nakajima.

The collaboration between the two companies is not expected to be a one time occurence.​

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Still not sure why the main thread was locked but anyway, this week on Lvl Up :

Brooks Jensen def. Luca Crusifino
Kianna James and Izzy Dame def. Kiyah Saint and Brinley Reece
Oro Mensah def. Dion Lennox

Kiyah looks :Flair2:

Brooks' new theme song :Orton3:

Dale

Super Moderator
Because the thread is dead, you bumping it once a week with the results is utterly pointless.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
why would you want people to go through the general nxt thread to look for results of a different show? That's like if you didn't have a rampage thread because it's recorded with Dynamite.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
not to mention Smark has always said more threads = good so this doesn't even really vibe with the philosophy of the rest of the forum :heston

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Why not both? Both are are equally good in their own right. Its not even 2.0 anymore afaik its just NXT, and its one of the most consistently fun shows of the week imo.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Why not both? Both are are equally good in their own right. Its not even 2.0 anymore afaik its just NXT, and its one of the most consistently fun shows of the week imo.
It can obviously be both. But they're two different entities and products. Just because I enjoy my Xbox One doesn't mean I don't also miss Xbox 360.