• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General NXT Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
That reminds me, I know she's been on NXT for quite a while but on the bits I do catch i've never really seen Fallon go in the ring and when I saw her at Deadline I thought she was pretty damn good. She always been that good or?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That reminds me, I know she's been on NXT for quite a while but on the bits I do catch i've never really seen Fallon go in the ring and when I saw her at Deadline I thought she was pretty damn good. She always been that good or?

I'd say yeah just havent gotten as many opportunities to show it with the angles she was involved it. She worked indies before so she's not a pure PC trainee but her gimmick there even limited her ring work so it's hard to gauge

Dale

Super Moderator
I just remember that romance angle they had going on, it's probably why I never noticed her :bosque

Dale

Super Moderator

NEW WWE NXT SIGNING​

By Mike Johnson on 2023-12-20 13:24:00
WWE has signed Copeland Barbee for WWE NXT, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Barbee, 23, attended a WWE Performance Center tryout earlier this year.

He wrestled as a heavyweight at Queens University of Charlotte.​
This mf'er definitely gonna benefit from an NXT name change​