• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General NXT Discussion Thread

Tyler2

Abap
MSK spoke against Izzy going to a wrestling school owned by a registered abuser and also how she took bumps despite her young age and lack of training. Lince Dorado and Chelsea Green also spoke out against it.

Chelsea got booed like MSK and she said it derailed her push on NXT (debatable, she got injured too).

Dorado's release was mocked by Izzy's father on social media.

Anyway I'm glad they're gone.
Oof don't get me started on that trainer, apparently if you give a few big names free weed and a free ring to practice you're untouchable. Honestly Lince ain't too clean either he worked that chomo's shows for many years as well

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I had been wondering what happened to Kiana's secretary for a while, apparently she asked for her release a while ago as she was homesick and also she had a stalker who put AirTags in her stuff and was able to get into her place. Also, people were dicks to her because she was put on TV rather quickly.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
What the fuck. I knew it was an amicable split not like a regular release but that's crazy

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I had been wondering what happened to Kiana's secretary for a while, apparently she asked for her release a while ago as she was homesick and also she had a stalker who put AirTags in her stuff and was able to get into her place. Also, people were dicks to her because she was put on TV rather quickly.

I hate people.