General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I want a really good Marvel game again . Just watched some X-men: legends game play and it looked horrible, that game was awesome when I was a kid.
The 1992 arcade game of X-Men was the shit, I want one of those damn machines so bad but that specific one costs a lot and is not easy to do maintenance on if it ever fucked up.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I want a really good Marvel game again . Just watched some X-men: legends game play and it looked horrible, that game was awesome when I was a kid.

X-Men: Legends and Legends 2 on PS2/Xbox were both very good games. Gameplay and story were both fantastic, the RPG elements were well done, and the strategy/thinking you had to do to build your team was excellent as well.

Did you actually play the game?

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
X-Men: Legends and Legends 2 on PS2/Xbox were both very good games. Gameplay and story were both fantastic, the RPG elements were well done, and the strategy/thinking you had to do to build your team was excellent as well.

Did you actually play the game?
yeah lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Doctor Strange movie set for 2016 release, will begin filming in Spring of next year in the UK.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Quote from Ryan Reynolds..

“There was such an overpowering reaction to the footage, you sort of feel like, ‘Oh, so we weren’t crazy for our reasons for loving this character, for loving this role.’ It’s interesting to see the power of the Internet. It’s awe-inspiring, actually,” Reynolds told the Niagara Falls Review (via ComicBook.com). “And it’s neat that Twitter and Facebook and Instagram can move mountains when used in the right way.”

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Deadpool movie greenlighted.. February 12, 2016 release date.

Apparently releasing the test footage was done to basically test the waters.. and the positive feedback is what made the film a go.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=123084

Good, it sucks they had to water it down slightly to get it to be a PG13 rating but you know what they could still get some good jokes out of that rating.. Guardians of the Galaxy got away with that black light line that Star-Lord said.. that was subtle yet still dirty.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score