General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
X2 and First Class were really good, Wolverine was solid (The Kung fu one from 2013 :p)
That DoFP movie blew away X-Men marks mainly, they did just about everything right to make that storyline successful.
Quicksilver was portrayed so cool, I highly doubt his counterpart in Kickass Aaron Taylor Johnson will be portrayed that well in Avengers; they have too much to focus on as it is.
The end credits scene with En Sabah Nur was slick with the 4 horsemen :p

I think First Class has been my favorite thus far. I agree about Quicksilver though... I was laughing my ass off at the scene with the guards in the Pentagon lol

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think First Class has been my favorite thus far. I agree about Quicksilver though... I was laughing my ass off at the scene with the guards in the Pentagon lol
Rocking the Pink Floyd shirt :p
For Me Personally X2, X-Men First Class and DoFP have been on almost equal grounds.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tsk tsk, a week after Edgar Wright left Ant-Man due to creative differences, Anchorman director Adam McKay was attached to the film.. less than 24 hours Adam McKay quits due to creative differences.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tsk tsk, a week after Edgar Wright left Ant-Man due to creative differences, Anchorman director Adam McKay was attached to the film.. less than 24 hours Adam McKay quits due to creative differences.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nice look at GotG. Again with the older songs (Cherry Bomb). I really like it.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
He stated that he never quit due to creative differences, he said that he had too much on his plate to handle at the moment. Like other Will Ferrell movies pretty much. But, I'm pretty sure he's signed on as a producer.

I vow not to watch anymore stuff on Guardians Of The Galaxy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He stated that he never quit due to creative differences, he said that he had too much on his plate to handle at the moment. Like other Will Ferrell movies pretty much. But, I'm pretty sure he's signed on as a producer.

I vow not to watch anymore stuff on Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Yeah I meant to update that haha, he's a "creative consultant" on the reworking of the script.

The First 17 MINUTES WAS AWESOMEE! Totally worth $5 :p

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Yeah I meant to update that haha, he's a "creative consultant" on the reworking of the script.

The First 17 MINUTES WAS AWESOMEE! Totally worth $5 :p
I'm bringing all of my friends to Guardians of the Galaxy.
I'd rather not watch 17 minutes of GotG cause I want to go into the movie surprised as shit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm bringing all of my friends to Guardians of the Galaxy.
I'd rather not watch 17 minutes of GotG cause I want to go into the movie surprised as shit.

I read like almost all of the comics in relation to this version of the team since the movie was announced, from the first 17 minutes all I will say is they are pretty spot on with the comics as far as setting and character design/personalities go.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I read like almost all of the comics in relation to this version of the team since the movie was announced, from the first 17 minutes all I will say is they are pretty spot on with the comics as far as setting and character design/personalities go.
For once? Figures

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking Batista should get an Oscar nomination out of this. I'm thinking "Best Supporting Actor".

wk

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I remember when Jason Momoa was up for the role and I was pretty happy for no reason. But, I gotta say, Batista has the exact body type of Drax it looks like and I'm pretty sure he can pull it off. (If you guys don't know, Batista is probably one of my favorite wrestlers just because I've been a fan of him ever since I first saw him).

This brings me to the Batista hate. How is it possible to hate this dude when he was so happy he got the role that he was crying on stage at Comic Con? The dude's a sweetheart.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I remember when Jason Momoa was up for the role and I was pretty happy for no reason. But, I gotta say, Batista has the exact body type of Drax it looks like and I'm pretty sure he can pull it off. (If you guys don't know, Batista is probably one of my favorite wrestlers just because I've been a fan of him ever since I first saw him).

This brings me to the Batista hate. How is it possible to hate this dude when he was so happy he got the role that he was crying on stage at Comic Con? The dude's a sweetheart.
Yeah the only problem I found so far is not with Batista but with the make-up they overdid his red skin markings and also mixed the colors up of Drax's skin and Gamora's.. Essentially they should be swapped but it's not ENTIRELY a big deal, like I said it really seems like he did the best he could.