General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cap 2 was badass! Anthony Mackie plays a balling Falcon, I thouroughly enjoyed The Winter Soldier himself, Sebastian Stan did an amazing job with what he was given. How bout that end credits scene @JwabTHG?
whatd u think of the creepy set up with Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Cap 2 was badass! Anthony Mackie plays a balling Falcon, I thouroughly enjoyed The Winter Soldier himself, Sebastian Stan did an amazing job with what he was given. How bout that end credits scene @JwabTHG?
whatd u think of the creepy set up with Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch
[/QUOTE
Loved it. Marked for Arnim Zola and the senator being the first person to say Hail Hydra lol
Winter Soldier was just a complete badass.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Only watched the first episode of Agents of SHIELD when it first came out. Just marathon'd up to episode 14 and still going til I catch up.... Yeah, m8.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 NOTE: I fucking loved how they made one of Marvel's shittiest villains badass. Batroc The Leaper..... I'm beginning to think that everyone in Cap 2 was badass

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 NOTE: I fucking loved how they made one of Marvel's shittiest villains badass. Batroc The Leaper..... I'm beginning to think that everyone in Cap 2 was badass
I dug how the whole Brock Rumlow (Strike Team Guy) thing played out.
562b867b0c0258f1b8b69071f511291d.jpg

totally burnt body at the end, definitely going to be Crossbones in Cap 3, this kind of leads me to believe HugoWeaving will be reprising his role as the Red Skull seeing as him and Crossbones were pretty big allies

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Huh, I saw an article on yahoo this morning that did not give the movie much credit. Shows how the much the critics represent the fan base.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I should probably catch back up on Agents of Shield as well, because what happened in CAP 2 was pretty devastating and I wanna know how they're planning to deal with the ripple effect from the movie.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I should probably catch back up on Agents of Shield as well, because what happened in CAP 2 was pretty devastating and I wanna know how they're planning to deal with the ripple effect from the movie.
Ya you should, what the fuck!? The newest one was pretty badass. I want to say things about it, but *spoilers*. DAMN IT lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'll probably watch the most recent one here today and just rewatch the others on DVD when I get it, I've seen upto episode 12, so IM not THAT far behind :).
Nope, def not far behind. I can fill you in if you got questions. Could probly download them off the net somewhere though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was losing it when Jasper name dropped this mofo in the movie (note: he was not actually in the movie, just a name drop):
dd7c80acf8118ce2176069dcea7b215c.png

Stephen Strange; AKA Dr. Strange :)

Definitely confirmed a future movie with him/her in it :) click spoiler if you want to find out it's nothing too revealing as they were rumored to be doing something with him prior.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That would be one crazy ass movie. The newer animated one about him wasn't bad.