General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
So now this thing is happening and the balls rolling nicely all the trilogies are up and running the first Avengers movie was boss. What do we think the final pay off will be in Avengers 3 considering we destroyed damn near a full city for the final battle in the first how huge is the 3rd one gonna have to be to compete and give a sense of build as theoretically it'd be like the 15th film in the franchise. Not including the spin offs that are being rumoured such as Black Widow etc... That film is gonna need so much work and effort its insane I truly as much as I hate to say it but I see no way it'll live to the hype that builds by that point.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
So now this thing is happening and the balls rolling nicely all the trilogies are up and running the first Avengers movie was boss. What do we think the final pay off will be in Avengers 3 considering we destroyed damn near a full city for the final battle in the first how huge is the 3rd one gonna have to be to compete and give a sense of build as theoretically it'd be like the 15th film in the franchise. Not including the spin offs that are being rumoured such as Black Widow etc... That film is gonna need so much work and effort its insane I truly as much as I hate to say it but I see no way it'll live to the hype that builds by that point.

Ok, so I had this idea in my head about years ago before Avengers even happened. It was like the last hour of the 3rd one would be Red Skull & Loki & Thanos & Ultron (I worked Ultron into this theory when I found out) leading everyone of their armies into Earth and Hydra invading with them. Hydra Soldiers riding with the Chitauri. Asguardian warriors also riding with. And we have this huge climactic battle that last an hour of awesomeness. Ultron will be shutting down most of the electricity and shit and like fucking shit up that way. The Earth will be in a disaster because The Avengers can't be everywhere at the same time. (This fight will last 30 minutes) Cap will be fighting Red Skull. Iron Man will be trying to trigger all of his suits to his aid but Ultron in his way. Thor is trying to fight Loki but Hulk is in the way because Hulk is under mind control. The rest are doing something. Ant-Man is with Iron Man btw. SHIELD is fighting all in different places. (The scene will continuously switch from all of them) This might as well be the whole movie.

All of a sudden! BOOM! Loki tries stabbing his staff (Which has a blade at the end... I think) through Thanos. But Thanos will kill him and Thor will downright attack him. Hulk will slowly get up because Thor finally got him to stop his stupid shit. And Thanos will have Thor bow down. But Hulk attacks Thanos! Iron Man & Ant-Man stop Ultron from controlling everything and they come face to face with him leading some warriors. Iron Man sends all of his suits to destroy only CHITAURI, HYDRA, and ASGUARDIAN WARRIORS. But then, we see a portal opening up and Thanos looks at the screen. It's the Nova Corp. with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Heimdall, Sif, and the Warriors Three. Cap gets the upper hand on Red Skull when the Winter Soldier finally beats The Reaper. SHIELD starts whooping ass. We do this awesome scene where every hero starts showing up. Ghost Rider is riding up a building and like whipping people with his chain. Namor does this epic Superman Punch-esque throw of the Trident when a Chitauri "Whale" goes over the ocean and it badassly destroys it. We see Panther ripping shit up in Wakanda. We see pretty much everyone. Have Marvel pay a million dollars to Sony or even more to have just an epic cameo. Same with X-Men & Fantastic Four. PLUS THE FUCKING DEFENDERS BREAK OUT ON THE SCENE. Just think about all of this.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ok, so I had this idea in my head about years ago before Avengers even happened. It was like the last hour of the 3rd one would be Red Skull & Loki & Thanos & Ultron (I worked Ultron into this theory when I found out) leading everyone of their armies into Earth and Hydra invading with them. Hydra Soldiers riding with the Chitauri. Asguardian warriors also riding with. And we have this huge climactic battle that last an hour of awesomeness. Ultron will be shutting down most of the electricity and shit and like fucking shit up that way. The Earth will be in a disaster because The Avengers can't be everywhere at the same time. (This fight will last 30 minutes) Cap will be fighting Red Skull. Iron Man will be trying to trigger all of his suits to his aid but Ultron in his way. Thor is trying to fight Loki but Hulk is in the way because Hulk is under mind control. The rest are doing something. Ant-Man is with Iron Man btw. SHIELD is fighting all in different places. (The scene will continuously switch from all of them) This might as well be the whole movie.

All of a sudden! BOOM! Loki tries stabbing his staff (Which has a blade at the end... I think) through Thanos. But Thanos will kill him and Thor will downright attack him. Hulk will slowly get up because Thor finally got him to stop his stupid shit. And Thanos will have Thor bow down. But Hulk attacks Thanos! Iron Man & Ant-Man stop Ultron from controlling everything and they come face to face with him leading some warriors. Iron Man sends all of his suits to destroy only CHITAURI, HYDRA, and ASGUARDIAN WARRIORS. But then, we see a portal opening up and Thanos looks at the screen. It's the Nova Corp. with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Heimdall, Sif, and the Warriors Three. Cap gets the upper hand on Red Skull when the Winter Soldier finally beats The Reaper. SHIELD starts whooping ass. We do this awesome scene where every hero starts showing up. Ghost Rider is riding up a building and like whipping people with his chain. Namor does this epic Superman Punch-esque throw of the Trident when a Chitauri "Whale" goes over the ocean and it badassly destroys it. We see Panther ripping shit up in Wakanda. We see pretty much everyone. Have Marvel pay a million dollars to Sony or even more to have just an epic cameo. Same with X-Men & Fantastic Four. PLUS THE FUCKING DEFENDERS BREAK OUT ON THE SCENE. Just think about all of this.
I have no words.

WOW!

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Just made The Avengers group. If you join, must have a Marvel related picture for 2 weeks at least.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Also, how about that Paul Bettany might be playing Vision in A2 news?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
First time debuting the full length Guardians trailer on TV will take place tonight.
Tune into the Jimmy Kimmel show at 11:30 EST if you wanna check it out, should be appearing around 11:35.

Reactions: ZolpH DiggleR1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Also, how about that Paul Bettany might be playing Vision in A2 news?
Ultron is going to extract J.A.R.V.I.S and use his programming to create The Vision "synthezoid"
Or is Bettany just going to be voicing J.A.R.V.I.S as well I wonder and they are creating Vision a different way.

Reaction score
First time debuting the full length Guardians trailer on TV will take place tonight.
Tune into the Jimmy Kimmel show at 11:30 EST if you wanna check it out, should be appearing around 11:35.
I saw it when it first got leaked late last year, but it'll be nice to see it in HD quality on my bigass TV haha

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
THIS MOVIE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING. I AM HALF TEMPTED TO FUCKING RENAME TO MY GROUP TO THE "Guardians of the Galaxy" That's how fucking .amazing this movie looks. I can't fucking wait

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Batista actually looks like a solid character in this, I felt his presence wasn't too great in Riddick.

Reaction score

MUCH LONGER THAN the teaser you saw bro!

This shit is going to be a great comedic superhero movie.

Heckzya! That was way longer than what I thought they were about to show.. I'm pretty pumped for this! Beneficio Del Toro looks nuts as the Collector at the end of Thor 2 and now as one of the if not the main villain in this movie.