General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The craziest thing is that one day, somehow, we can see Wolverine fight Darth Vader! I'll give you all some time to clean up the mess you just made in your pants. :tough:
Meh, I'm a fan of both universes, but the prospect of them coming up against each other isn't that enticing to me. Now, if they took and mashed up the universes (like Cyclops as Luke and Wolvie as Vader for example) THAT would be cool.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
The craziest thing is that one day, somehow, we can see Wolverine fight Darth Vader! I'll give you all some time to clean up the mess you just made in your pants. :tough:

Vader would whoop that ass.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Meh, I'm a fan of both universes, but the prospect of them coming up against each other isn't that enticing to me. Now, if they took and mashed up the universes (like Cyclops as Luke and Wolvie as Vader for example) THAT would be cool.
Cyclops as Luke? :eww:

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of Cyclops.

Wolverine has cuckolded that guy like a billion times.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Same here honestly. But his recent "heel turn", to coin a wrestling phrase, was decent. He makes a much better villain type than a good guy.

Agreed. And dude comics and wrestling are two peas in the same pod to me. Wrestling is my live action comic book.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
A long time "Wolverine laying the dick to Cyclops' woman and Cyclops taking it like a bitch" relationship lol
Did you read the Ultimate X-Men series? Totally happened that way lol
Agreed. And dude comics and wrestling are two peas in the same pod to me. Wrestling is my live action comic book.
Too true. Thats why I liked the Hurricane so much lol

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't read Ultimate X-Men, but that's really funny. Hurricane was fun. I like how he was a superhero that got his ass handed to him on a regular basis too. The whole Hurri-Chokeslam spot was funny. I think he tried that shit on Kane or Big Show and got destroyed.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I haven't read Ultimate X-Men, but that's really funny. Hurricane was fun. I like how he was a superhero that got his ass handed to him on a regular basis too. The whole Hurri-Chokeslam spot was funny. I think he tried that shit on Kane or Big Show and got destroyed.
Dude, download and read that shit. It was good stuff. Especially if you know a lot about the regular marvel universe. When they ended the Ultimate Universe though, THAT was f'n great. Like everyone dies. Even Wolverine (at magneto's hand, basically like in the classic X-Men #25, but he actually dies). I remember Thing crushes Dr. Doom's head (mask and all) in his hand.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Dude, download and read that shit. It was good stuff. Especially if you know a lot about the regular marvel universe. When they ended the Ultimate Universe though, THAT was f'n great. Like everyone dies. Even Wolverine (at magneto's hand, basically like in the classic X-Men #25, but he actually dies). I remember Thing crushes Dr. Doom's head (mask and all) in his hand.

That sounds epic. I'm glad they stayed true to the concept of the Ultimate universe. The gloves were OFF.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That sounds epic. I'm glad they stayed true to the concept of the Ultimate universe. The gloves were OFF.
Check out man, it was worth it. I really only read the X-men and the Ultimatum series (which is the end I believe).

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I have the first two trades of The Ultimates. I marked out when Cap beat the piss out of Pym for smacking the Wasp around. Cap ain't got time for that bullshit.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I have the first two trades of The Ultimates. I marked out when Cap beat the piss out of Pym for smacking the Wasp around. Cap ain't got time for that bullshit.
Oh dude in the Ultimatum storyline The Blob starts to eat the Wasp all cannibal style (yes thats right) and Pym grows big, picks him up, bites his head off and then spits it out. It was great.