General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I know, right?? lol I loved that! Such an awesome way to get the word out. Glad you enjoyed it! I knew you were definitely one that had talked about it, but couldn't remember who else. Oh, and I have a close friend who absolutely cannot stand Ryan Reynolds, but I'm not sure why. lol She might have to get over it or just deal with it so I can make her go enjoy this movie with me, since I think she'd like the movie itself.

WHAT? I mean, a lot of his newer movies have sucked lately, but I love Two guys, a girl, and a pizza place, Van Wilder, Waiting, Just Friends, hell Smokin Aces even! He was alright as the Hannibal King in Blade Trinity as well. I think his comedy timing is excellent - which is why I like his comedies better. His action flicks have mostly left me unimpressed with the exception of the couple I mentioned.

I mean, he NAILED the Wade Wilson character in the beginning of Wolverine Origins IMO, the writers just decided to fuck that character in the ass for the second half of the movie. It was SO dumb. Since WHEN has Deadpool EVER had Cyclops's eye beams in the comics? F'N STOOPID. Hopefully this new movie remedies that.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
WHAT? I mean, a lot of his newer movies have sucked lately, but I love Two guys, a girl, and a pizza place, Van Wilder, Waiting, Just Friends, hell Smokin Aces even! He was alright as the Hannibal King in Blade Trinity as well. I think his comedy timing is excellent - which is why I like his comedies better. His action flicks have mostly left me unimpressed with the exception of the couple I mentioned.

I mean, he NAILED the Wade Wilson character in the beginning of Wolverine Origins IMO, the writers just decided to fuck that character in the ass for the second half of the movie. It was SO dumb. Since WHEN has Deadpool EVER had Cyclops's eye beams in the comics? F'N STOOPID. Hopefully this new movie remedies that.

I know!! I've been trying to get her to watch "Just Friends," since I do have that one on DVD, and I told her I don't think she'd mind his character as much in that one. I'll have to ask her why it is she doesn't like him. She mentioned it a long time ago, but I can't remember her reasoning now. I think I was just too flabbergasted, lol. She'll be visiting soon, so will probably try to have her watch "Just Friends" then and see if she still can't stand him, lol.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I know!! I've been trying to get her to watch "Just Friends," since I do have that one on DVD, and I told her I don't think she'd mind his character as much in that one. I'll have to ask her why it is she doesn't like him. She mentioned it a long time ago, but I can't remember her reasoning now. I think I was just too flabbergasted, lol. She'll be visiting soon, so will probably try to have her watch "Just Friends" then and see if she still can't stand him, lol.
Have you ever watched the series Two guys, a girl, and a Pizza place? If you haven't and you like his comedy I highly recommend it. That show is what introduced me to the actor.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
34b9dd70a6349411123b372b64c003d8d2db0a7c4439f7251a962e29bd3524ad.jpg

:razer:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Have you ever watched the series Two guys, a girl, and a Pizza place? If you haven't and you like his comedy I highly recommend it. That show is what introduced me to the actor.

When you mentioned it I was trying to think if I've ever seen it or not. I don't think I have. That and spaghetti tacos are going on my list of things to try! lol

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
So, Daredevil came out on Netflix yesterday. I'm on episode 6 right now.

Really entertaining. It's much better than that abortion of a movie that made a hash out of the legend a few years back.

By the way, that movie is the only reason I worry about Ben Affleck as Batman. Other than that, I'm good with his selection.

Anyone else watching it?

wk

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Didn't they reference the attack on New York from the Avengers a few times in it though?