General Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Come on England just one more match if we play like that against spain we have a chance. Think he should start with same team but not wait so damn long to make subs in a our second Euros final in four years. As the only English manager who is head and shoulders above the rest is Eddie Howe and we're very reluctant to let him go so I'm not thinking about that ATM. Just England winning would lift this country and bring in a new era after waiting so damn long to win a trophy 1966 , damn lads 58 years is a long time but the pressure is on Spain we they've been the team to beat this tournament.

FLAG-England-2024.png

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I think Shaw may come in for Trippier, Spain have been far and away the best team in the tournament but in a one off game anything can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either way makes me feel proud to be an Englishman and like you said a one off game is 50/50. Hope Southgate just goes for it no defensive but attacking option will make a difference.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Come on England just one more match if we play like that against spain we have a chance. Think he should start with same team but not wait so damn long to make subs in a our second Euros final in four years. As the only English manager who is head and shoulders above the rest is Eddie Howe and we're very reluctant to let him go so I'm not thinking about that ATM. Just England winning would lift this country and bring in a new era after waiting so damn long to win a trophy 1966 , damn lads 58 years is a long time but the pressure is on Spain we they've been the team to beat this tournament.
Nothing more to add really...

Come on England, just get it finally over with, ya fuckers.

Last edited:

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Oh well that was what I expected but fair play to England we were unlucky. Southgate has come as fAr 101 matches with no trophies.

Hate to say this but Eddie Howe is the best English Manager in Premier League by a mile and plays attacking football total opposite of we've just played. We're in for shout for the world cup semis, final.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Just what I knew would happen Southgate resigns and now Eddie Howe is definitely favourite English manager to take over. It's a dream of every English manager to manage England . I'm not going to be like.mkst of the Geordies he shouldn't leave mantra.

I hope Eddie does what's best for his family.

Crocker

Reaction score
It’ll be Potter, reason he turned down the Ajax job.

Also not many managers get four international tournaments.

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Dreaming for Klopp. Would prefer they give the U21 manager a go over Howe but would take that over Potter.

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH

101 games and no Trophies. Still Fifty Eight years and counting.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Just Read Pep Guardiola is favourite for the England Job! Eddie Howe, Graham Potter and Lee Carsley in that order. Then Rumours of Jürgen Klopp or Pochettino no needs to be an English manager as we've tried it with Sven Goran Eriksen and it didn't work.

Think pep will say no. Eddie i hope not but it's him or potter. Hope potter gets it as I don't want to lose the best manager we've had since the late great Sir Bobby Robson. But that's the feeling off all toon fans but if he wants it then good luck as he plays attacking football he doesn't mind getting us conceding two goals as long as we score three.

Maybe that's what England need.

Kevin De Bruyne is going no where Pep said as De bruyne is 33 now and maybe next season . City are meant to be after Eze from Crystal Palace.

Liverpool can do one of they think Anthony Gordon's going to Enfield Eddie Howe said he is an important player and if he had three arms give him a big cuddle as he wants to keep him, Gordon will stay.

Chelsea in the hunt for a keeper think They just knocked back Aaron Ramsdale, they should get Jordan Pickford ( it's always baffled me why none of the top teams went for him he's class ) David De Gea is coming g back after a year away where I couldn't say. Don't know why man utd let him go, he was player of the season the year they took his new extended contract back. He's still good enough.

The toon have only bought one player 33m Lewis hall a left back from Chelsea. Howay Eddie get more signings in.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Dreaming for Klopp. Would prefer they give the U21 manager a go over Howe but would take that over Potter.
He's been mentioned a lot the last few days, Howe would stay if just offered the under 21 team.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH

Just read Pep is favourite then Howe, Potter and Carsley. In every betting shop I've looked all said the same. No way pep leaving city not a chance eight titles. Won't beat Sir Alex Ferguson 20 but he will try to get as close as possible.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I'm sure that will be totally fine
Bit dodgy though @Roy Mustang If they're already in debt. Especially as no offence to Sky but Inverness aren't a big club up.in Scotland. Newcastle United my teams owner are The Saudi Investment fund worth 320 Billion ( didn't know was that much ) Amanda Stavely and her husband Mehrdad Ghodoussi.had 10% but sold it now to David Reuben.

It will take say ten years but if man city done it then why not us, football prices in the premier league are stupid now, for.plahers we had to sell two players to make sure we adhered to the financial fair play rules.

What happened to man city as they broke loads of the rules and still waiting?!!!

When we have owners worth that we can buy who we want but we're investing in young talent like Anthony Gordon etc Liverpool want him tough pool aint and he wants to remain at the club haha. We could do with a new left back just git one more midfielders as almiron is leaving ( hope not ) we have only bought lewis hall.35 m permanent. New player been bought then loaned out .

What's going on the pL.starts in august howay get your finger out Eddie Howe.

He wants Malick Thiaw from AC Milan and Marc Pubill from.a.spanish team I forget who.
As we conceded 29 goals.at the back end of the season and he wanted to to keep Elliot Anderson but the Financial Fair Play Rules meant we had to sell him
Doesn't fill one with much confidence if we can't buy players we want with owners with the money they have.

Let's hope we get some more defenders in .

Last edited: