• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Gentleman Jake said:
Unless he prematurely passes I can see him going down that same road. Unable to give up the spotlight and just being a twat in public. He’s already known as a shithead when he’s at cons and stuff.
hadn't heard that before myself. I've never heard too much about him starting trouble n he seems to have way chilled on the drink. Def see him hanging around for too long tho

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
hadn't heard that before myself. I've never heard too much about him starting trouble n he seems to have way chilled on the drink. Def see him hanging around for too long tho

My buddy and his family were at a horror con and he was there hammered at his booth. Said he was a dick to them, he’d been a Jericho fan before that but not since

Status
Not open for further replies.