• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
maybe if you don't watch weekly I guess :draper2 but yeah, had like a month and a half of build to 90% of the matches on the last ppv for example, so I guess I would need concrete examples as to why you feel that way I suppose. But it is what it is

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
unless you want hit you over the head promos and a lot of in ring talking for your stories, then ya, probably wanna stick with the fed if thats the case because AEW likes a lot of backstage interviews and shorter promos for their programs. ur gonna get some attacks and the likes. ull still get some in ring promos, too, but it's not gonna be taking up a a lot of time often

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
ur also going to get vastly superior action on a weekly basis, it has and always will be wrestling first promos second, thats been the philosophy from day 1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
so its not going to be tailored to every type of fan. so i guess ya, it just depends what you like. If you havent dug it after 3 attempts its likely just not for you, I don't think anyone saying why they enjoy it will change ur mind, for example.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Canadian Dragon said:
so its not going to be tailored to every type of fan. so i guess ya, it just depends what you like. If you havent dug it after 3 attempts its likely just not for you, I don't think anyone saying why they enjoy it will change ur mind, for example.
hey that Cody hater guy seemed to be coming around after like 45 pages

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Canadian Dragon said:
hot take : AEW has surpassed new japan for in ring action imo overall
consistently they have forever for me, basically since they started. But NJPW still had the best single matches usually

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But NJPW has always had mediocre and bad lower card stuff anyway so when their main event scene struggles it's rough af

Status
Not open for further replies.