• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Gentleman Jake said:
I told you long ago fuck em both
I know. But here I am still getting slack when I’m not even actively doing anything in either so my new philosophy is that it is better to not do nothing or everything. Just have fun with it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Also to be fair and to be clear just in case anyone’s reading this I’m not talking about FWA. FWA is a great addition to the site and their members are awesome. Their staff are awesome. It’s just the drama from having to be the only person here to wrangle all that together for over the last 12 years before that, but now I’m just gonna have fun with my side while they do the serious work that they do.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
WhiteCane said:
Looch, how are things around here?
Around here? I think overall it's going peachy. This community, while there can be some fire here and there, is probably the least problematic or toxic corner for anything Wrestling related you can find on the Interwebs