• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters

That's Me!
“I respectfully decline as its outside of my scheduled shifts” and theyd just basically tell her to shut up and its mandatory. Its outside of everyone’s shifts

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I might have not come as well if I was off that day, they sprung it on me and I didn't value the job very much :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I did tell my boss he had to stop pulling me from my work to discuss things that weren't time sensitive and now he doesn't discuss as much face to face lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But sometimes he's still like "when you're free, no rush, come talk to me about something" and it's still just something that would have been better on an email

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If I'm writing down the steps by hand you could have saved everyone time by typing them once in an email and sent it to all of us at once

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So it's like "what are you working on this week" and I say the same things as usual, then he looks at some stuff and says "looking good" and I leave

Status
Not open for further replies.