• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters

That's Me!
back in like 2008 i got my very first Apple TV streaming box and I thought it was the coolest thing ever so i went crazy and started buying all sorts of movies and tv shows to have on it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
My coworker watches a ridiculous amount of anime but I think she prefers that I don't know anything so she can just show me scenes and watch my reactions to whatever fucked up shit is going on

Butters

That's Me!
I got Season 1 of Batman: The Animate Series. I kept waiting for sales because the volumes were like $50 a piece on there.

Butters

That's Me!
digital prices can be crazy sometimes, they had each season of Smallville on iTunes for $50. 10 seasons. I'm not paying $500 to watch your show. waited until they released the boxed set and it went on sale for $60

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Butters said:
digital prices can be crazy sometimes, they had each season of Smallville on iTunes for $50. 10 seasons. I'm not paying $500 to watch your show. waited until they released the boxed set and it went on sale for $60
Damn, that's a lot of money... especially for a show like that

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Chris said:
When do you not
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.