• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Canadian Dragon said:
probably not too bad for you either as most of your friends are young too
yeah it's mostly people my age. I have a couple Trumpy people but they're good people aside from that.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Canadian Dragon said:
did you have a blast for birthday mania weekend my friend?
holy shit this was the best Mania Weekend I've had based on in-ring. Not sure if this week beats 34 in New Orleans in terms of outside of the arenas. I've forever said that all wrestling fans need to take a pilgrimage to WrestleMania once in their life and this weekend further solidifies that stance.

Rosie

Dark Side
Like WK has a great reputation for in ring action (though it appears under Trips, Mania might give it a run for its money if he can keep up what he did the past two manias) but I guess there's some magic with it being so exclusive to us western fans. Like 99% of wrestling fans especially in North America started with WWF/E, or WCW depending on your age, so we're used to how it is here. Being in the Tokyo Dome for WK will have this different culture.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Rosie said:
Like WK has a great reputation for in ring action (though it appears under Trips, Mania might give it a run for its money if he can keep up what he did the past two manias) but I guess there's some magic with it being so exclusive to us western fans. Like 99% of wrestling fans especially in North America started with WWF/E, or WCW depending on your age, so we're used to how it is here. Being in the Tokyo Dome for WK will have this different culture.
id also love to check out Koruken Hall

Rosie

Dark Side
Even if NJPW does have a hint of westernization over the past number of years. Genuinely, those four shows/venues you mentioned would be a treat for a wrestling fan to even go to one of them.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Rosie said:
Even if NJPW does have a hint of westernization over the past number of years. Genuinely, those four shows/venues you mentioned would be a treat for a wrestling fan to even go to one of them.
I will be forever grateful and blessed I got to be at the first Wembley All In

Rosie

Dark Side
Oh, no matter what happens with AEW in the distant future, that show is a major accomplishment. Whether it was 80k or 70k there, probably one of the biggest attended non-WWE shows in the Western world.

Status
Not open for further replies.