• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah like even the dressing vs stuffing debate is simply dressing is more of a cornbread casserole lol wild to me bc both are good but not similar at all to me

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Episode 235! Sid wins Doggie style, a literal vanilla midget, and Merry Christmas from the Main Event Mafia!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Chris said:
Yeah like even the dressing vs stuffing debate is simply dressing is more of a cornbread casserole lol wild to me bc both are good but not similar at all to me
ive never heard of dressing - to me that just means shit u put on your salad

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Chris said:
Interesting. I always viewed it as the same thing, except the stuffing is inside the turkey and dressing is cooked outside/or in a pan. Stuffing better got sure based off what I've had in my life.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Hoss said:
Interesting. I always viewed it as the same thing, except the stuffing is inside the turkey and dressing is cooked outside/or in a pan. Stuffing better got sure based off what I've had in my life.
yeah one is more like just a special way to cook the turkey and the other is like a casserole

Status
Not open for further replies.