General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait the others name was Rose. :lol Rose Summers.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Deathmatch Rules 60-Minute Iron Man - Chris Candido (Chris) vs. Jon Moxley (MG)
No one told you where this match would actually be, did they? We cut to a McDonald's, where Candido and Mox are both visibly confused and unable to process what's going on. Guess they gotta fight anyway, though!
They're on a tour of the area, with Candido tossing Mox through a window, before Mox grabs a frozen burger, smashes Candido in the head, then drags him to a kids' play area. They battle among the ball pit, slides, and a rock-climbing wall, before where Moxley hits a Paradigm Shift on to an exposed, rusty nail for the pinfall. Fall 1: Candido 0-1 Moxley at 9:49
Candido, after recovering, ends up spearing Mox through the plastic window, sending them through a McDonald's table! It takes about two minutes to get to his feet, after which he plugs the bleeding nail-hole in his head with a French fry. They battle into the backrooms and head to the roof, where Candido hits the Blond Bombshell through the roof! Right on top of Psycho Killer and Lance Archer's table. The two are just... casually drinking beer together, and look especially displeased as the impact caused each man to spill his beer. They leave... for now. Fall 2: Candido 1-1 Moxley at 21:19
It takes some time for both men to get back to their feet, but soon they're straight at it again, beating lumps out of each other. They reach a zipline area... A zipline area? At McDonald's?? They do shit different in America. Candido attaches both of them to zipliners... but makes the mistake of putting himself in one set to go before Moxley's so Mox pushes him away before following him. With the momentum, Moxley knees Candido in the face, knocking him out cold. When the two zipliners reach the end, Mox detaches both of them and hits a merciful Paradigm Shift to take fall three. Fall 3: Candido 1-2 Moxley at 33:02
Moxley proceeds just to kick Candido while he's down, which feels.... so cathartic to him. It takes several minutes for Candido to recover, and at this point, both men are exhausted and bloodied. They're just throwing whatever they can at each other. Including a lead pipe, in Candido's case. However, he takes so long to reach the prone Moxley that his opponent is able to kick out. The writing seems on the wall for Mox in the final minute, with Candido about to hit him with a Blond Bombshell through a final table.... but Archer and Psycho Killer appear once again, with kendo sticks! They're thrashing Candido! Don't spill their beer! As the clock runs to zero, a near-dead Moxley smiles a bloody smile.
Winner: Jon Moxley by 2-1 in 1:00:00. Rating: ***** with fries and a Coke.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
#Waddles said:
Sounds like a Southern Belle.
she was not. But she was sweet. :lmao she was the only friend of someone’s freak character who lived in the boiler room lmao

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
I helped ran a Deathmatch fed, even though I am not a fan of those matches, but I had a crush on the girl who ran it. Anyways, we had all kinds of weird Deathmatches including Scalfold Needle Pit, Sharktooth Pit of Death, Great White Death, and many many more stupid ones.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
KIF's Sim League sadly ended after that because people were whining about "guest bookers" like me pushing their own workers too much.... even though we avoided booking our own characters

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
But yeah it would be so much fun to just be part of a real laid back efed that just is to have fun, and do wacky ass stuff

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The second and reborn sim league died because when it came back I helped him run it, and then I just didn’t book much because I didn’t feel like it lmao.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
My favorite fed I was ever in was called Saturday Morning Wrestling and it was basically CHIKARA and Kaiju Big Battel's love child.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Sky said:
KIF's Sim League sadly ended after that because people were whining about "guest bookers" like me pushing their own workers too much.... even though we avoided booking our own characters
honestly, that was just KIF complaining I don't think anyone else that followed actually cared. I assumed you and Blaine simmed properly

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, that’s definitely a kif thing. It’s why when we drafted for our brands, our people was off the table and automatically on the others show. I kinda get it. It’s why when I do 2K stuff, I refuse to put anyone in it. Despite me having no way to rig it in my favor.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I feel if there's no money involved and it's just for fun we should have trust lol