• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
It's nice. I'd probably switch the rope colors to something not the same as the canvas. the ropes get camouflaged by the canvas right now.

Storm Trooper

Butters said:
Yeah, I had them white originally but i thought maybe it was too much white
blue and white. Then use the WS logo for the buckle pads if possible since you're using the buckle pad and not the boxing style cover.

Storm Trooper

Lance Storm said:
blue and white. Then use the WS logo for the buckle pads if possible since you're using the buckle pad and not the boxing style cover.
never mind. Use the logo from the dark mode (white with black underline. Then use just white ropes. MAYBE white/red to add a bit of color (red is from the apron logo

Butters

That's Me!
the turnbuckles are hard because it tells you the dimension but its for all 3 so you gotta know where to place the logo three times :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.