• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm fine with this, I'd just like to rename the politics thread to be "politics and world news" in this case and never have this dumbass conversation again (still annoyed from dumb shit from yesterday for the record, mostly at myself tho)
To be fair, I’m with you on this. War is very much political.

Grim definitely thought so when he renamed the thread.

I understand why people say so and so isn’t political because they think they’re just talking about news or life, but honestly most things in life are in fact political. If it involves the government or laws, it’s political.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Poltergeist said:
To be fair, I’m with you on this. War is very much political. Grim definitely thought so when he renamed the thread. I understand why people say so and so isn’t political because they think they’re just talking about news or life, but honestly most things in life are in fact political. If it involves the government or laws, it’s political.
i think the semantical argument here is that therefor we can't talk about anything (obviously no one is saying that here ftr)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
hence why with sensitive topics its best to just say you dont wanna talk about it (though I do think talking details about the war definitely belong in politics thread, 100% in agreement. but like bringing up the fact that there is in fact a war as part of daily conversation doesn't need a redirect) again not that anyone is arguing otherwise :p

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Canadian Dragon said:
i think the semantical argument here is that therefor we can't talk about anything (obviously no one is saying that here ftr)
Yeah, that would be silly for sure. I think it’s just a judgment call really.

Status
Not open for further replies.