• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
My last statement on this is I don’t think sexual attraction is based on gender, but rather your sex. I’ve never been turned on by a man performing girl gender norms, wearing makeup or wearing a dress.

But if a trans person has gone through hormones, surgeries and she has all the female sex characteristics and I’m also attracted to the overall face and whatnot, being born a male seems irrelevant at that point.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If I met a hot chick I wouldn't care if she used to have a dick. :shrug:

Agreed. If I’m attracted to her before I even knew, don’t think I’d care. I did when I was younger, but thought that made me gay somehow. Not worried anymore.

I know who I am. What I’m about. Ya know.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Isn't it great that my objection was never about dating but Juice has managed to misrepresent it as that

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
The truth is Lesbian are being supressed by woke society, and painted as bigot for not wanting to date people with penises. A lot of these individuals, are pre-op. If you think that makes me bigotted, then you don't beleive in a women's right to choose,

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Freshly Squeezed said:
The truth is Lesbian are being supressed by woke society, and painted as bigot for not wanting to date people with penises. A lot of these individuals, are pre-op. If you think that makes me bigotted, then you don't beleive in a women's right to choose,
IT'S NOT ABOUT DATING ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.