• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
It was my birthday, wanted to spend time with my friends/family since I haven't gotten to in weeks since the virus started. Also my mom told me that she and her bf was close to having the Corona Virus.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
She was very sick in Feb, both her and her boyfriend. They went to get tested for the flu, they didn't have it but they were still in major pain, they both thought they had the virus. Thankful they don't. However, they were having breathing problems, couldn't barley swallow stuff or lift due to being sick. The doctors didn't know what they could have but they give them medication to take, they are still taking them. If they both die, I only have my sister in my life.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Well then all jokes aside I hope they make a full recovery. I guess it could be reassuring if they at least are confirmed not to have COVID.