• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Watching NXT from last night and Dream called out Adam Cole playing video games so much on Woods' channel lately :lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I'd say Dream/Fish was fun enough, Dexter Loomis had a match if that's your thing, pick and choose what promo packages you wanna watch bc most are fire, more masked luchadors kidnapped someone like they did Mendoza a few weeks ago :lmao, and there was a women's gauntlet that I mostly fast-forwarded through.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm at Lee/Dijakovic/Priest now, I'm gonna go ahead and recommend you watch it even tho the bell hasn't rang yet

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Next week looks so fire though, Ciampa/Gargano for the "final time" :side: I'll believe that when I see it but dat Doomsday Clock :hmm: And the women's ladder match is happening as well, these two shows were basically TakeOver spread out of two TVs

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Just had probably the hottest pepper I ever had, my garden buddy down here sure knows what he's doin'. That shit is gonna make a hell of a chili

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You should livestream yourself eating the hottest pepper whatever the fuck it is now, I can never keep up with the people that make em

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Last I remember it was the Carolina Reaper but that's just taking all pepper knowledge from Hot Ones and treating it as facts bc Sean wouldn't lie to me

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Scoville levels are a joke. I've had ghost peppers there weren't nearly as hot as what I just had but also every batch is different