• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Chris said:
One thing I wish TEW would have is national disasters like the coronavirus forcing NJPW to cancel shows. Would be hard af to factor in properly IMO though so I don't really blame him for not doing it, he still does stuff with like the wresting industry popularity and the economy in reasons so that's enough for me
Idk it could be similar to the Kenny Deaths. Just have random shit occur to shake the industry. An epidemic, a war, an act of terror, a depression.. shit like that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And nah I've never really played any FF games, but I love Chrono Cross and Trigger so I'm sure I'd like that

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Hoss Delgado said:
Idk it could be similar to the Kenny Deaths. Just have random shit occur to shake the industry. An epidemic, a war, an act of terror, a depression.. shit like that.
Yeah and they already have those economic and industry stats so you could just have those affected drastically and have a news story for something