• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'll take a look. I always wonder if you're planning on doing a full booking of a single fed why not do a solo thread?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I would say because most of the time you don't start games with a specific agenda and you might change your mind after a couple shows... and you don't want a bunch of threads that go nowhere

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I would tell you check out mine. :TI: but it's been going so long. I kind of wish I did make it a BTB to start with, or do something. But oh well. I'll start that when the 2020 game is out and I can get a year I want to do. But Hogan is my top star right now, and Trump runs Smackdown. :blaze: best thing going. I'm about to have Survivor Series. Maybe once I get to 04 I'll start it off as a BTB, Since I got big plans for 04.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hoss Delgado said:
I would say because most of the time you don't start games with a specific agenda and you might change your mind after a couple shows... and you don't want a bunch of threads that go nowhere
I suppose that makes sense, but I would say if you wind up sticking with it ask me to move your posts to a thread of your own. The TEW thread a gets a bit crowded with several people posting their shows in the same thread.