• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I figured that out when I went back to North Dakota and I didn't change any settings, it automatically connected

Old School

Ok. Thought I'd ask, because Wrestlezone uses Disqus, for comments, and I have name dropped the ever loving shit out of Wrestlingsmarks.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I got a solid ratio and have donated a few times to XWT in the passed. I mean I've downloaded 1000 of dollars of wrestlin' from them so givin' them back a bit, just felt right

Old School

I haven't posted there since I've found WS, but I just had to bust some guy's chops for calling people who follow something other than WWE, as "followers". And keeps calling them "kids". That type of shit drives me nuts! I know not all people will like ALL wrestling, like me, but the petty bullshit, where they just troll, to troll, drives me bat shit insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.