• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
All it takes is for something to resonate with them. Raw took a nose dive in the mid-nighties and Raw in 1997 hit a low of 1.9. Two years later they were getting 8s. It's not likely to happen now though or with AEW probably.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't know most of the roster either, but tbh not sure if I want. The people they actually feature are usually better. AEW most likely to build better talent from the ground rather than rely too heavily on these indy guys that makeup most of it now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
There's a systemic problem in AEW....need structure, I don't get how they have guys like Arn, Malenko, Billy Gunn and Jim fucking Ross there and you can't see any of their handprints on the product.....it looks like the inmates running the asylum

Deezy

DZ PZ
Could be why the tag matches are always hard to see who the legal man is? Because bodies are flying in and out of camera frame and the refs are made to look like toothless dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.