• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Nah the Fox/Disney deal didn't go through until like the beginning of this year, it was just in talks for awhile beforehand

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think bc Marvel wants to implement the X-Men into their current universe so it'll all probably be rebooted except for maybe Deadpool, but with how popular Logan was I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the actress that played X-23 either. It just won't be in the same canon as Logan was

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't think Marvel has completely decided how they wanna do mutants yet anyway though, but I'm sure Kevin Feige got plenty of ideas he's tossing around

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Because they've built this whole cinematic universe with everything taking place within the same world...so they'd want to bring mutants into that world without being bogged down by Fox's previous continuity

Status
Not open for further replies.