• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Really? I thought the gimmick was dumb but I still liked the match and thought the workers made the best of it

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think I gave it 2 stars once. I guess it wasn't awful but it wasn't any good either. And the finish was dumb.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Meltzer gave it 4 :lmao I also can't believe Bruno agreed to be the special ref for something that gimmicky

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Honestly there was just so much stupid stuff about it. The fact that they had to tag in and out, but rarely did. The fact that they were climbing on the cage, even though you really don't stand to gain anything from it and you run the risk of being shocked.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Especially since the idea was it could only end by stoppage. So the promise was basically that there would be a decisive winner. But there wasn't.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The feud really should have ended after the I Quit match and not have involved Muta and Sting's own feud with Flair/Funk