• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
First forum I was on was SDGLive, which was SmackDown Games Live bc they started as a CAW forum but ended up being a pretty big wrestling forum before it died and a few members started PSF, other than that I've just been on here

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He been spitting straight fire since they first aired his walking the streets cell phone camera promos on 205

Chris

Dreams are Endless
My highlight on wrestling Twitter is still having a full on convo with Lance Storm about some old WCW shows, dude tweeted me back like 7 times in a row :proud

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It wasn't even serious, I'm pretty sure I was just exaggerating being mad about some booking that I didn't even really hate that much so I tweeted fuck TNA, Fuck Dixie and probs whoever won the match with all their @ names and then I got that DM like a day later

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wanna say it was when Jeff won the BFG series over Bully in like 2011 when Bully was by far my favorite thing going in TNA at the time

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I got a few DMs from Old Man Daniels too but that's bc he'd reply to tweets in DMs for some reason but I couldn't reply back bc he wasn't following me :side: Old Man probs didn't know how to use Twitter

Deezy

DZ PZ
Not that I'm complaining but Sasha Banks going full on thot on IG when not being used, but expects to be taken serious as a rassler when on TV is befuddling, do both and actually get over bitch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I needa keep up with these wrestlers' thotivities bc if y'all don't post them in the thread on here I always miss out