• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I was popping for the fact that Taker lost the match. Not the match quality itself. That said, they did have a decent run in 2015.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's hard for me to pop for anything when I already lost interest 10 minutes prior no matter how shocking

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I lost interest before it started. When the streak became a thing and then even worse when it was his only match a year, I had no interest knowing it was a Taker wins because it's Mania match. So Brock gettign the one-two-three actually pulled into it and made me go what? Did that just happen?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lmao I'm cool with other opinions, I can just defend most guys bc I don't dislike a lot of stuff I just think somethings are better or worse than others

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also it's fun defending guys who others have this crazy hatred for even if I wasn't a big fan of too so half the time I'm just playing devils advocate :TI: