• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Starrcade 97 was the turning the point I agree Chris. All this talk really wanna make me get back to the 90's WCW PPV thread.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Starrcade 1997 should have been the point where WCW cemented themselves as number 1 for all time instead of 83 weeks

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah, that's one I've never seen. Have heard its dire. Do you guys listen to 83 Weeks? Was funny the other day Eric trying to defend Uncensored 95, ha!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I do, but I don't think I've watched that one yet. I'm surprised he's defending it because he shit on the 1996 one himself.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Havoc really wasn't that bad relatively except Hogan/Warrior, but Fall Brawl only had a Saturn/Raven match that was worth watching and that might even be a stretch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Uncensored 95 was trash too, but I might rate it higher than 96 only bc of that stupid main event for 96, but 96 def had a better undercard