• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't subscribe to the match burying White narrative, I just disliked it lol they can hot shot him back to main event whenever tho bc he has that talent I don't think he's a guy that can be ruined if he's featured

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bc even in that match his selling was fucking great, you can argue he shouldn't have been doing it but dudes a pro

Rosie

Dark Side
Canadian Dragon said:
I think that people put way too much energy in the jay white was a former iwgp champ personally
But he also Sold out Madison Square Garden AND the United Center single handedly. He also was New Japan's first proper Grand Slam singles champion. NEVER, US, IC, Heavyweight/World.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Canadian Dragon said:
I think people were talking up Billy Gunn in aew and loving him until exactly he fought jay white and all of a sudden hes a 60 year old bum
It's because of the context