General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Swamps said:
Lol, naw. We were cleaning it out and she accidentally backed into the side... with my fucking truck door open
What's her sentence?

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
that's a hall of fame them right there

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Silent Bite said:
shes married to him
could be worse. Could be a whiney bets bitch like you

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Just logged back on to address this as I take exception to it. It wasn’t me that sent anything to smark anyway but I’ll have it on record that I have been nothing but respectful to smark until tonight where he tried to paint me as ambushing and manipulating him because he’s too much of a coward to take responsibility for his decisions. I have never had an agenda against him whether I need anything or not, quite the opposite in fact. Not only have I been respectful, I actively stood by him and this site whilst I watched the section split in two and become a shadow of what it was. I turned down the admin spot the others offered me on their site because I wanted to keep the bulk of the section here and believed they were the ones in the wrong. I refused to ever even sign up for their site and stayed loyal to smark. I repped in at short notice and represented us at the world mafia championships, got all the way to the final and brought somebody back here who then paid for VIP. And then I tried to give a last shot at reviving/saving our dying section by trying to bring everybody back together here. I never got aggro with him and I jumped through all the hoops he was asking me to jump through. Even in the “ambush” I said I didn’t want to fall out with him, respected his decision and didn’t want to argue further but that id be going to play elsewhere. Which is well within my right btw. He then re-opened discussions on it and agreed to bring them back. Nothing was hidden from anybody, it was in a public discussion so idk why Chris thinks he was lied to or anything lol. Even then, I strived to come up with a solution that could keep everybody happy and stop you guys that don’t want to have to interact with them from ever having to interact with them - which you’ve all shat on because not only are you massive toddlers that can’t let go of shit from 2 years ago - you also have no pretence of trying to be reasonable adults. Everything was agreed as far as I was concerned, Odo and smark cleared the air with each other in their own conversation set up by me and I even offered to go back to running the section so that nobody else had to deal with anybody from the mafia section ever. I have absolutely no idea why smark then decided to try and paint the picture he did to other people in PMs and use all the previous stuff against me but here we are.

I don’t know why I was attacked out of the blue, as far as I’m concerned I’ve done everything above board. I accepted smarks decision and made my own. He’s the one that wasted everybody’s time and energy just to get us right back where we started because let’s face it, he’s just showing himself up to be a weasel.

The notion that I was using him or whatever is absurd. I literally didn’t mention the guys for 2 years or close to, it’s pretty obvious I tried to get them back for the reasons I stated rather than whatever bullshit you guys are trying to concoct or I would have tried it much sooner ?? Like it’s common sense.

Anyway whatever. What’s done is done. And if you wanna go back to shitting on me cos “oh he’s back hahahahahaha” then feel free as I won’t read it anyway - but I was absolutely not gonna sit here and have my character be attacked when I’ve done nothing wrong. The irony of it all being - the major sticking point in the first place was guys from your side threatening to leave the site if they returned. Funny that

There was no attack from me. The only thing I said was actually giving you and Odo props for not attacking me. The thing you’re responding to wasn’t about you.

I’ve been getting messages attacking me, but I never said they came from you. I just didn’t want to out who it was. Sorry if that upsets you.

As for sticking by me and being loyal. Saying you’re going to play elsewhere isn’t either of those two things. Respecting my decision is sticking around here even though your desired outcome didn’t happen. Nothing that happened today is even on me.

I’m not a weasel just because I refuse to make unilateral choices and say fuck everyone’s feelings on the matter. I spoke to Odo on discord. I did that with the full intentions of letting him come back.

I also messaged Jeff and Juice since you and Haza didn’t want to and made it known upfront what the situation was. I was ready to take the heat for this.

I have zero idea what happened in the eleventh hour to get this to spill into the chat and for staff members to learn new details they didn’t know before and change their minds. At no point did I ask anyone to change their minds. I even said I finally got a message back from both Jeff and Sky, and asked how best proceed when it came to the chat box bans and stuff.

I was as clueless as anyone else when the staff changed their minds based on this new information. The only thing I did was give my side of the earlier situation that prompted this to be a thing again we may disagree on what happened there, but after being told I need to let Odo and Rugrat back, and I say make it right with the people they hurt, and I will, and your response is that asking too much so instead I’m just gonna leave with Haza and go elsewhere, that’s definitely a manipulative action at play there.

As an owner, I’ve emotionally vulnerable to that kind of didn’t get my way so I’m leaving discussions. But I didn’t even bring this up in the talks. I kept it about the matter at hand. I can’t control them finding out through other means and having a feeling about it.

I no longer harbor I’ll feelings with you if you want to go. Until this message I’ve actually been telling people you’ve been the better person today when it comes to leaving. You said your peace and left. I respect it. And for the record, Odo was still on the table even after the others were shut out, but with you two leaving, and no one else wanting him here, that’s probably it for those discussions. Not that it matters to you two because you’ll find somewhere else.

I wish you the best of luck, Poyser. I really do. For once I have a peace of mind that mafia here will be just fine. We lost five players from my game and still managed to replace them all in 2 hours. I’m even up. My game is mostly filled now so we’ll be fine. Please take care. I appreciate everything you did after the original split took place. I wish we could have just accepted that the forum didn’t want them back and carried on without them, but no hard feelings. You guys were together before I played with you. I hope you, Haza and Odo have some great games in 2023.

Reactions: Poyser

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The timing of that post n me signing up to the game tho. Sometimes a match has a perfect finish to send the crowd home happy

I love you bro!

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Booty By Jake said:
I hear Puppycock is a Chinese delicacy
Could be

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is Jeff laughing because he thinks I mean no Homo? I mean all the Homo. I love you bro.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hayterade said:
Is Jeff laughing because he thinks I mean no Homo? I mean all the Homo. I love you bro.
you finally coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.