General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
And I'm sure there is also something floating around where Leela bones Bender.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
its almost like they only treat u with respect when they need or want something. Just a thought

For the record I still haven’t gotten a message from Odo disparaging mean despite his pals ruining it for him but we’ll see.

i dont think odo will , other two always been more aggro unprompted
Just logged back on to address this as I take exception to it. It wasn’t me that sent anything to smark anyway but I’ll have it on record that I have been nothing but respectful to smark until tonight where he tried to paint me as ambushing and manipulating him because he’s too much of a coward to take responsibility for his decisions. I have never had an agenda against him whether I need anything or not, quite the opposite in fact. Not only have I been respectful, I actively stood by him and this site whilst I watched the section split in two and become a shadow of what it was. I turned down the admin spot the others offered me on their site because I wanted to keep the bulk of the section here and believed they were the ones in the wrong. I refused to ever even sign up for their site and stayed loyal to smark. I repped in at short notice and represented us at the world mafia championships, got all the way to the final and brought somebody back here who then paid for VIP. And then I tried to give a last shot at reviving/saving our dying section by trying to bring everybody back together here. I never got aggro with him and I jumped through all the hoops he was asking me to jump through. Even in the “ambush” I said I didn’t want to fall out with him, respected his decision and didn’t want to argue further but that id be going to play elsewhere. Which is well within my right btw. He then re-opened discussions on it and agreed to bring them back. Nothing was hidden from anybody, it was in a public discussion so idk why Chris thinks he was lied to or anything lol. Even then, I strived to come up with a solution that could keep everybody happy and stop you guys that don’t want to have to interact with them from ever having to interact with them - which you’ve all shat on because not only are you massive toddlers that can’t let go of shit from 2 years ago - you also have no pretence of trying to be reasonable adults. Everything was agreed as far as I was concerned, Odo and smark cleared the air with each other in their own conversation set up by me and I even offered to go back to running the section so that nobody else had to deal with anybody from the mafia section ever. I have absolutely no idea why smark then decided to try and paint the picture he did to other people in PMs and use all the previous stuff against me but here we are.

I don’t know why I was attacked out of the blue, as far as I’m concerned I’ve done everything above board. I accepted smarks decision and made my own. He’s the one that wasted everybody’s time and energy just to get us right back where we started because let’s face it, he’s just showing himself up to be a weasel.

The notion that I was using him or whatever is absurd. I literally didn’t mention the guys for 2 years or close to, it’s pretty obvious I tried to get them back for the reasons I stated rather than whatever bullshit you guys are trying to concoct or I would have tried it much sooner ?? Like it’s common sense.

Anyway whatever. What’s done is done. And if you wanna go back to shitting on me cos “oh he’s back hahahahahaha” then feel free as I won’t read it anyway - but I was absolutely not gonna sit here and have my character be attacked when I’ve done nothing wrong. The irony of it all being - the major sticking point in the first place was guys from your side threatening to leave the site if they returned. Funny that

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thats not wrestling

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thank you for your service :Cena4 dont let the door hit ya where the lord split ya

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler