General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I appreciate that! Been doing this show by myself for majority of the episodes. Hopefully people either enjoy listening to my voice for 30-35 minutes each show, or I can get a couple guests on sometime
That's awesome dude, I'd find it hard doing a podcast with other people let alone being the only one speaking and keeping it interesting. So great job!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
lol don't laugh :p I made a few people famous... Mortis Media, Being Scared, Wrestling Shorts... I might promote you too

Reactions: Finishline

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
That's awesome dude, I'd find it hard doing a podcast with other people let alone being the only one speaking and keeping it interesting. So great job!
I'm slowly building. Graduated school in Spring 2021, started this podcast in the fall of last year with nothing. Bought a professional microphone and setup around late March/early April of last year. Got offered a radio show gig I didn't apply for the next month. Started that radio show in August.

Now starting a YouTube channel for the wrestling podcast this Monday. Life is good. I'm having a lot of fun with this and I'm grateful I didn't give up when I almost did.

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Finishline said:
I'm slowly building. Graduated school in Spring 2021, started this podcast in the fall of last year with nothing. Bought a professional microphone and setup around late March/early April of last year. Got offered a radio show gig I didn't apply for the next month. Started that radio show in August. Now starting a YouTube channel for the wrestling podcast this Monday. Life is good. I'm having a lot of fun with this and I'm grateful I didn't give up when I almost did.
Tried my hand at a wrestling podcast with buddies before and it fell apart entirely, so good job bro!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have to tell you, that Logan fighting Roman would be the first time I cheer for Roman

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Big Dick McGee said:
I have to tell you, that Logan fighting Roman would be the first time I cheer for Roman
Dude it's such a Vince move pressured by Saudi and I hate every bit of it.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Finishline said:
Dude it's such a Vince move pressured by Saudi and I hate every bit of it.
I guess but you do know that Vince trying to influence anything right now is illegal. Even talking to Steph and HHH and trying to influence the product is illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.