General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Finishline said:
I was in Tennessee for Flair's last match! Nashville of course. Wouldn't mind moving there or Knoxville haha
Were you at the event?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That is awesome. I wanted to be there. Ric Flair has been my idol since the early 90s

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
That is awesome. I wanted to be there. Ric Flair has been my idol since the early 90s
First time I ever got to see him live. Met him a couple times. First time was at an Appalachian State volleyball game.

Yes, the same school that upset Michigan in 2007 and upset Texas A&M a couple weeks ago.

Charlotte went to school at App and played volleyball there. I was in attendance with my parents and saw Ric Flair in the stands. Went up to him, talked to him, got a hug... all while his daughter is on the court playing lol. Still a kid back then and was just so elated. But tbh, I would've been just as elated as the adult me now lol

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Finishline said:
I just realized all my comments are translating as posts in this general chit-chat thread LOL Man this is neat and freaky
yep every chat has a corresponding thread. Wrestling ones are switched over to the proper thread day of so live discussions can be in the chat or thread, whichever anyone prefers. Also helpful for tapatalk people bc they can't see chats

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I met Ric in 1994 as he was exiting his car to walk into the Allstate Arena. This was before they drove into the arena

Reactions: Marty McFourth
Status
Not open for further replies.