General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Bro never promised Frank Ocean or whoever the fans were hoping for. And he gave them the biggest popstar rapper in the world. And they did that shit? Very dirt

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
he wrote most of 808s, father stretch my hands is an iconic Kanye song, Moon is top 3 on Donda and KSG is the best album he ever did...not even mentioning Guilt Trip, Gorgeous and Ghost Town

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Zany Clowny said:
yeah idk how that shit works...how tf a Kanye stan gonna throw water bottles at a dude and then sing his fucking hook after Kanye shows up lmao
I think it's a bunch of bozos with no principles just tryna look cool and go along with what other people are doing. Like the music version of fans "getting themselves over"

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
Hoss said:
Like when Drake got booed off stage at Camp Flog Gnaw, that was also some bullshit. I'm not that sympathetic toward Drake though, I guess I honestly thought it was pretty funny at first. But I was later like damn they did Tyler dirty with that shit.
bro that shit bothered me too i was so happy for Tyler he was blowing uo to the level of like the first OF run during that flower boy era and he gets DRAKE and his fans shit on dude???

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I do have to say though Zany, I am a bigger fan of Kanye than Cudi. However, both are top 5 for me in terms of all time favorite hip hop artists.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Also @Fourthly Omega Nas has had a crazy output these last few years for someone at the stage of their career he's at

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
Hoss said:
I do have to say though Zany, I am a bigger fan of Kanye than Cudi. However, both are top 5 for me in terms of all time favorite hip hop artists.
they need to be together tbh, unless we go back to like 2007 Kanye has dropped his worst albums without him (Jesus Is King & Donda 2)

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
obviously has 3 classics without Cudi but Flashing Lights was a lonnnng time ago, longer than Day n Nite even lol

Status
Not open for further replies.