General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
like technically it’s straight from the game as it was first.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
yeah, I watched a video of Robbie playing RE1 and RE2 and he kept saying stuff like, “this is straight from the movie”

They did a good job with the RPD station especially in the trailer. Felt like it was ripped straight out of the game cutscene. :WOW

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
but his point was the movie has a lot of fan service it seems.

That's the part that is getting me to see it. Even if it is bad, it at least seems like they are trying a bit more this time. I did enjoy the first Resident Evil movie with Jovovich but it wasn't the games.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I honestly enjoyed all of them but they got pretty crazy.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Storyline seems a bit weird as they are mixing the games in such a short runtime, but I'm glad both the Mansion and RPD station are getting some love. They are by far my favourite locations from the games.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think the first two movies had the right blend of horror and action, especially the first. It got a bit wild after that, but some were decent.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
From what it looks like to me is there’s both games happening at the same time in the movie. like chris and jill are searching the mansion while leon and claire and exploring the city/rpd.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I feel like there's a good chance we'll both enjoy this new movie seeing as it has more fan service and we still liked the Jovovich ones without it. A lot of RE fans hae those movies. :lol

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I own the first two movies on itunes and I have the 3 animated movies on there as well.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
From what it looks like to me is there’s both games happening at the same time in the movie. like chris and jill are searching the mansion while leon and claire and exploring the city/rpd.

Ah, that would make more sense. I'm not fully up to speed on the timelines of the games, but I know that RE2 and RE3 take place near enough around the same time. You find a letter from Jill in RE2 Remake.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Fourth said:
Ah, that would make more sense. I'm not fully up to speed on the timelines of the games, but I know that RE2 and RE3 take place near enough around the same time. You find a letter from Jill in RE2 Remake.
RE3 pre-Clock Tower takes place first, then it's the RE2, and then the latter half of RE3

Reactions: Marty McFourth
Status
Not open for further replies.