• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'd say it's the lack of finish to that match that most people hate other than the fact that Rollins used a sledgehammer

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But Kane was used so weirdly from '01 until he unmasked that Regal beating him with brass knuckles doesn't surprise me too much

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
The Fiend proved he was like 10 Brock Lesnar's with the way he kept gettin' up from the stomps. It buried the rest of the roster. Just have The Fiend get up after a couple of stomps and catch Seth Rollins off guard to win the belt in regular lightin'

Deezy

DZ PZ
Got to !ake sure your product is actually over to get away with mixing legit combat sports athletes with the holy shit.....Ken shamrock got away Scott free from Undertaker because WWFwas over as fuck

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Honestly, who's sayin' that match buried The Fiend... He looked like an unstoppable monster to the determent of the rest of the roster. Easily could have still accomplished the same thing without 12 or so curb stombs

Deezy

DZ PZ
Pretty sure the curb stomp weren't it.....slamming a tool box, chairs, a ladder and a sledgehammer into his face probably did more

Status
Not open for further replies.