• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
They follow my lead......I was hipster before it became a phrase.....let alone before it was cool

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Our other assistant manager got fired for some dumbass reason by corporate so I'm gonna be working a ton of hours the next few weeks :pour idek if the paycheck is gonna be worth it

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
I think I downloaded the demo first, when I meant to buy it. So I got to play it for one night. Then I had to actually buy it and reinstall it which took like 8 hours.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
Considering I work 8-10 hours a day and need to sleep around 8 hours, that obviously meant I couldn't play it.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
Go to play it a couple nights ago and suddenly my WiFi provider has some crazy outage and doesn't get fixed until I go to sleep. Yesterday was too busy. Today I wake up to play this shit and the EA servers are down. :sodone: