General Chit-Chat Thread: A New Beginning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Realistically, though we don’t want anyone else running. The maggots are going to vote Trump no matter what. Most people that will be pulled by a third-party candidate will be those middle moderates and independents that the Democrat desperately needs to secure.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
as much as I agree with third parties and all that it's basically a wasted vote so hopefully everyone just votes for Dem if they don't want Trump.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And I might fall asleep soon.. .but no matter how we feel about politics, I just wanted to let you alll know I love you

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I love Bernie too but I don't think I would vote for him anymore

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anyone that wants to run in this election should try to get nominated by the Democrats, but once the Democratic nominee is set up that should be it. There is virtually no way a third-party candidate could come into this election and secure enough votes to win. Which is ironic because if it was anyone other than Trump, this would be the year a third-party potentially could have won, but Trump has too many staunch voters that would not vote for a third-party so you would only be taking Democrat votes.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I will vote for Kamala if she is the nominee but I think we can do better

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Kross Rhodes said:
Anyone that wants to run in this election should try to get nominated by the Democrats, but once the Democratic nominee is set up that should be it. There is virtually no way a third-party candidate could come into this election and secure enough votes to win. Which is ironic because if it was anyone other than Trump, this would be the year a third-party potentially could have won, but Trump has too many staunch voters that would not vote for a third-party so you would only be taking Democrat votes.
we should have a poll or something