• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Is Daivari still with AEW ?
I remember him starting a stable called the Somethingbusters and they vanished after a few weeks.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’ll be honest, I’ve had similar thoughts about seeing how much she changed from her time in NXT to now, but it’s like keep that shit in your head. Especially don’t post it to social media and then tag her in it. Some people just want to be so mean.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
The ironic thing is the neck beards making those comments would shit themselves if she graced them in person.

Odd stance given my previous comments about Riho but you don’t tag the person and be a public dick about it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The ironic thing is the neck beards making those comments would shit themselves if she graced them in person.

Odd stance given my previous comments about Riho but you don’t tag the person and be a public dick about it.
Exactly and I’ll be honest m, I’m guilty of this, too. When you’re comparing what you think about someone’s look in a pool that has dozens or hundreds of other people you’re a lot harsher than you would be if you just met that person in real life.

Yeah, anyone the tag someone in their critique of their appearance is an absolute dick head.