• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
nqpcmfcmwr1c1.jpg

AEW criticism in a nutshell :p

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
All AEW needs right now is more Ruby/Angelo and Roderick/Adam stuff :giveme
Rampage for the first one, I'm assuming since most of that story has unfolded there so far. I would not complain about a sketch on dynamite though

Roderick Adam has to be a given tonight for sure, would be sad if it was not

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
nqpcmfcmwr1c1.jpg

AEW criticism in a nutshell :p

I would say criticism of every company in a nutshell. Everyone has a different perspective and expectations when it comes to wrestling so of course when you're getting hundreds of thousands of different takes from different people on a product, it's gonna seem like there's no winning... because there is no winning. There's no pleasing everyone. It is what it is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I would say criticism of every company in a nutshell. Everyone has a different perspective and expectations when it comes to wrestling so of course when you're getting hundreds of thousands of different takes from different people on a product, it's gonna seem like there's no winning... because there is no winning. There's no pleasing everyone. It is what it is.
tbh ur not wrong - if there's one thing I noticed after 4-5 years of ''switching'' which company I watch - I see that a lot of the criticism WWE faced, especially the tropes, were the exact same and just as overly dramatic and hyperbolic. That's not to say there wasn't good faith criticism, and there is for AEW as well, but it's always the dumbest most exaggerated shit that gets the loudest. I sometimes feel I'm being gaslit because of my bad takes in the past :heston life is funny that way