• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Tribalism is good as long as AEW does it
I don’t think what Tony is doing can be chalked up to that. He’s having fun. True Tribalism is when fans burned Cody shirts when he went to WWE, stupid, or fans calling Edge a traitor, or the few fans who got pissy at Jade for leaving, or the fans who sent Bryan death threats when he jumped. That’s what the problem is.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tribalism is good as long as AEW does it

Hear me put victim complex Jones, Mr. Poor mistreated WWE fan....all of us have said for years we enjoy petty shots from both companies, I still reference pissant company lmao this is FUN for everyone that hasn't already staked their flag on a side and decided to hate the other

So take this "I didn't mean anyone here" post back to not being here since that what you'd respond anyway

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don’t think what Tony is doing can be chalked up to that. He’s having fun. True Tribalism is when fans burned Cody shirts when he went to WWE, stupid, or fans calling Edge a traitor, or the few fans who got pissy at Jade for leaving, or the fans who sent Bryan death threats when he jumped. That’s what the problem is.

Until either side starts spoiling taped shows on air, nothing either company has done for this Tueday build has been anything but good fun lol if NXT wrecks AEW in the ratings (which I think is likely), then Dynamite will not be canceled so they're not trying to kill them with one NXT show lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Until either side starts spoiling taped shows on air, nothing either company has done for this Tueday build has been anything but good fun lol if NXT wrecks AEW in the ratings (which I think is likely), then Dynamite will not be canceled so they're not trying to kill them with one NXT show lmao
Exactly. Like everything I’ve seen has been fun little things, and I have had a good laugh reading it all and seeing the announcements haha. Surely when Undertaker’s gong hit on the one NXT preview :heston that shit was funny

BSE

I would have too if half his posts in this thread aren't trying to own AEW fans or Tony Khan lmao
I really, really try not to make fun of Tony Khan but then he goes and does this:

The man is objectively hilarious

Butters

That's Me!
Aren't we gonna feel stupid when it's revealed that all Punk ever did was say he thought Shawn might get Booker of the Year and Tony actually lunged at HIM.

giphy.gif