• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
ngbpbr5uhkab1.jpg

jay-white-juice-robinson.gif

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Curious do you guys think Danhausen could ever hold a championship in AEW? Do you think he could do his comedy and be a somewhat serious wrestler like Orange Cassidy?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Curious do you guys think Danhausen could ever hold a championship in AEW? Do you think he could do his comedy and be a somewhat serious wrestler like Orange Cassidy?
Ftw or trios I think is quite realistic. Would need some serious overhaul or good booking to go beyond that for me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ftw or trios I think is quite realistic. Would need some serious overhaul or good booking to go beyond that for me
Yeah this is what I was going to say. FTW for sure, since it’s not even a recognized championship, and then with the trios he just needs to serious partners for him to latch onto who does most of if not all of the work.