• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
I think anyone offended by a shirt is stupid.
People are stupid.

And offended by EVERYTHING.

Also, if anyone wants to equate that shirt to say....the Steve Austin blood from stone shirt from 98......yo, I wasn't allowed to wear that in school and people who didn't watch rasslin thought I was weird.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Wrestling shirts have always been weird. You just named one. There was another in 2006 or so with a cock on it.

Because of that DX promo about Vince liking cocks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
AEW Rampage will air outside of its normal time slot for a fifth consecutive week.

Next week's Rampage will air on Saturday, May 13 at 10 p.m. Eastern time due to TNT coverage of the NHL playoffs. The information is listed on TNT's website.

This stretch of schedule shifts began with the April 14 Rampage show.

The Friday, April 14 Rampage aired at 9:42 p.m. Eastern after coverage of the NBA playoffs. The NBA lead-in contributed to the highest viewership for the show since 2021.

The following week's episode aired on Saturday, April 22 at 10 p.m. Eastern.

The following show aired on Friday, April 28 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time.

This week's episode is scheduled to air Friday, May 5 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Prior to this run of consecutive weeks of shifting time slots, Rampage was also moved twice in March due to TNT sports coverage.

Rampage will reportedly remain on TNT, even as TNT adds the planned Saturday AEW Collision program in June.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
AEW Rampage will air outside of its normal time slot for a fifth consecutive week.

Next week's Rampage will air on Saturday, May 13 at 10 p.m. Eastern time due to TNT coverage of the NHL playoffs. The information is listed on TNT's website.

This stretch of schedule shifts began with the April 14 Rampage show.

The Friday, April 14 Rampage aired at 9:42 p.m. Eastern after coverage of the NBA playoffs. The NBA lead-in contributed to the highest viewership for the show since 2021.

The following week's episode aired on Saturday, April 22 at 10 p.m. Eastern.

The following show aired on Friday, April 28 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time.

This week's episode is scheduled to air Friday, May 5 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Prior to this run of consecutive weeks of shifting time slots, Rampage was also moved twice in March due to TNT sports coverage.

Rampage will reportedly remain on TNT, even as TNT adds the planned Saturday AEW Collision program in June.

Very easy to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: BSE

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
So apparently Twitter weirdos are crying about AEW selling the Britt Baker black eye shirt. Saying it promotes domestic violence. Twitter needs a Xanax.
I will say if you wore that in public people would probably think you are insane.

Reactions: BSE

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
What's the other explanation? "Yeah she's a wrestler and someone punched her for real and I guess it sorta looks cool and... wait where are you going?"
Its a wrestler with a black eye. If it was a man you wouldnt say abused, or anything. Like i said, yall exagerating and ive seen much worst shirts. Faux outrage , hence why fox reported on it