• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
You should see the looks I got in east texas when I would wear "why be racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic when you could just be quiet?" shirt lol an elderly woman may have posted about me on Facebook once (it was vague, coulda been coincidental and not about me lol but my dad was convinced and thought I embarrassed him lmaooooo)

No one really looks at you in general since I've moved near Dallas tho so haven't noticed many judgmental looks cause people have lives outside of Facebook gossip here
Smh, what the actual fuck

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I have the blue Miz shirt that says “I’M AWESOME!” in big white lettering, and most people thought I was calling myself awesome when I’d wear that out :lol

The ones that gets the most comments/interactions are my Rollins shirts, Roman Head of the Table, and my Bullet Club shirts.

Also, I’ve seen furries in public.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I have the blue Miz shirt that says “I’M AWESOME!” in big white lettering, and most people thought I was calling myself awesome when I’d wear that out :lol

The ones that gets the most comments/interactions are my Rollins shirts, Roman Head of the Table, and my Bullet Club shirts.

Also, I’ve seen furries in public.
Well you are awesome!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The only current wrestling shirts I have are ones I bought at indie shows cause I feel bad if they’re cool and talk to me for a bit without pushing their shit and I don't buy anything lol that's how they get me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Been awhile since I got a new wrestling shirt. Can’t remember if I got my Jericho or my Edge one last, but I got a Le Champion Jericho shirt and the shirt from Edge’s return as well. Pretty sure the Jericho one came second but who knows lol. Before that 2016 was my last shirt when I got an AJ Styles one