• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
d432d6ba8c779a05674fbe8620b88832.jpg

God Tay is unbelievably hot. Sammy is one lucky motherfucker. My goodness. Don’t fuck it up.

Kross Rhodes

e86a5a857ba5e59650260bee1684c1b8.jpg

Plus is going up $2, but you got it back in credits.

So once a year we get a free PPV more or less.

Win win for me and anyone else with Plus.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
e86a5a857ba5e59650260bee1684c1b8.jpg

Plus is going up $2, but you got it back in credits.

So once a year we get a free PPV more or less.

Win win for me and anyone else with Plus.

Big win if you use Fite for other stuff too, I always try and buy PPVs early if I know I'm watching them anyway bc they give more credits for buying in advance, then I blow them on random GCW or NWA shows that I don't feel are worth money lol

Kross Rhodes

Guy leaves a girl for another, the one who got him best be wary he could do it again.

Life facts.

In normal life I’d agree, but ignoring the obvious attractiveness of Tay. I think it makes sense to fall for someone in your line of work over someone who isn’t.

So there’s no guarantee that this will happen again.

And there’s no guarantee he cheated either.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
It's kinda annoying that they didn't even give a reason as to why they're increasing the AEW Plus sub price. Why is it suddenly a bit pricier?

With conversion, I still pay more than the actual price anyway so blah.