• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I mean more reports coming out that they did in fact try to do that :draper2

BuT ItS NoT CoMpEtiTiOn - right?

Also Vince, I thought complaining wasn't a conversation :jade

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I have heard rumors that the dark order gonna be changing to Dark Outlaws. I get some serious cool vibes from masked dark order as cowboys the look they had from Fight For The Fallen was one of the best entrances ever

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
For a second here can we appreciate #1 aew for taking The Dark Order who were dead in the water after there debut then giving them brodie turning that round and then his death which again could of killed them and then turning them face aligning them with Hangman Adam Page and making them one of the hottest acts in the company plus storywise it makes sense that they both fallen on hard times and risen up.

There was so many times where other companies would of given up on them. Every single member of The Dark Order have improved. I am still not a fan of colt prob never will be but he was Brodies legacy in the order now.